Check below for the latest updates from our local news outlets including La Grande City Hall, Eastern Oregon University, and more. Follow the links to the full story!
City of La Grande
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `http://www.cityoflagrande.org/muraProjects/muraLAG/tasks/feed/?feedID=CF34DE01-5056-A317-71229480E07E34C6`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html; charset=utf-8`
Eastern Oregon University
- Student editors and contributors earned top marks for the fourth edition of the EO Social Science Journal.
- Business Professor Gary Keller presents his latest research on Oct. 28.
- Short and feature length films will show in EOU's revitalized theatres Oct. 22-23.
- Alumni of the 1980 baseball team, the winningest in school history, reunited at Homecoming.
- Music and theatre students recording audio stories with a spooky theme, airing Oct. 29 and 30.
La Grande Observer
- LA GRANDE — The La Grande School District’s COVID-19 infection rate for the week of Oct. 18-22 was down dramatically from the week prior.
- ENTERPRISE — In addition to the natural beauty of Wallowa County, John Michener decorates both homes and businesses with his artwork, and has been doing so for the past five years.
- SALEM — The Oregon Health Authority released its daily update Tuesday, Oct. 26, showing 1,557 new confirmed and presumptive COVID-19 cases and 23 deaths in Oregon.
- LA GRANDE — About three years ago Dan Cosner, a member of the Island City Lions Club, one of the Grande Ronde Valley’s leading community service organizations, was concerned about its president, Shelia Evans.